DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite Blu-ray, DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files. DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to mlp, pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. The unique CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD or DTS-CD in one step.
DVD Audio Extractor is a cross-platform application runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora). DVD Audio Extractor features on its easy-to-use interface, ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It's all what you needed to get audios out of Blu-ray and DVD discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
- Fix a bug that caused decoding error at the beginning of chapters on some Bly-ray discs.
- WinXP is no longer supported. Minimum supported Windows system is now Windows 7.
- Fix a random crash on Windows 10.
- Fix a bug on decoding 16 bit DTS audio stream.
- Support DTS-HD MA audio streams.
- Update libFLAC library to version 1.3.2.
- Fix a bug on decoding DVD-Audio LPCM.
- Update Vorbis library to version 1.3.5.
- Update libFLAC library to version 1.3.1.
- Other minor enhancements.
Full revision history since version 1.0.
Download Free Trial
The trial version is fully functional within the trial period, so that you can experiment with all the features without any restriction.
Purchase a License
After purchasing, you will receive:
- Valid license to remove the 30 day limit.
- Lifetime free upgrades;
- Unlimited email support.